The Observatory Bar @ The Grand CentralAugust 9, 2018
Student Accommodation – BelfastOctober 2, 2018
CB Contracts (NI) Ltd are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join their busy team in the Belfast office.
The role is to provide administrative support and assist with the efficient running of the Contracts Department including Commercial, Purchasing and Operations Divisions. The role will encompass the following duties but not be limited to same:
• Assisting Commercial Manager in daily administrative functions
• Administration of the Estimating function
• Processing purchase orders
• Updating price lists on accounts system
• Sourcing and organising product samples
• Document control – updating and managing project files
• Preparing project files for site teams
The requirements for the successful candidate would be:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an administrative role
• Effective verbal, written, listening and communications skills.
• Proficient in MS Office systems.
• Full UK driving licence
• Experience of working within a similar role in the construction industry
This is an opportunity to join a sector leader in the construction industry where you will receive a competitive salary based on your experience. The role is permanent with the opportunity to develop a career for the right person.
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above criteria, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Natasha.email@example.com or contact Natasha on 02890732926.
Closing Date for applications is 27th August 2018.