We Are Recruiting
CB Contracts are looking for a person to join our Quantity Surveying and Estimating team. We are a highly successful Belfast based Painting, Hygienic Finishes and Flooring Contractor. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent commercial, communication and time management skills and have the ability to work as part of a busy team.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ ESTIMATOR
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of tenders from drawings/BOQs etc
- Negotiating sales.
- Commercial management of projects incl valuations, variations and agreeing final accounts.
- Management and preparation of Sub-Contractor payments.
- 3rd level Quantity Surveying qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Quantity Surveying Role.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under their own initiative within a team
- Microsoft packages incl. Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Valid clean UK driving license.
- Experience of working as a specialist sub-contractor QS
- Knowledge of the flooring and painting industry will also be an advantage.
Remuneration: Excellent package available for the right candidate.